Introducing our NEWEST addition to our HealthQuest of Fields Ertel Office …..
TRITON 6E TRACTION TABLE ELECTRONIC
Patients who suffer from the chronic pain associated with bulging, degenerating, or herniated discs may benefit from treatment using a spinal decompression table. This type of pain, which can manifest as back or neck pain itself as well as associated pain in the arms and legs, may have already been treated by traditional traction methods or even by spinal surgery to limited improvement. In modern medicine, spinal distraction has been utilized as a treatment option to help relieve peripheral radiation/sciatica and pain associated with various spine injuries and pathologies.
- One of the most advanced electric traction tables, powered by modern actuators, assist in friction-free movement of head, pelvic, chest and leg sections
- 6-section treatment table to provide maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for manual and traction therapy
- Pelvic tilt section can be adjusted from 0° to 20° to provide ﬂexion of lumbar spine and to help address pelvic asymmetry
- Head piece can be repositioned from -30° to +40° to allow easy access to thoracic and cervical spine
- Atmospheric LED light system in table frame, with cycling or fxed modes
- Heated cushions provide greater patient comfort
Be sure to ask you HealthQuest Doctor if this is the right treatment option to further your progress.